Saturday, August 20, 2011

I have a thankful heart today. I woke up and was laying in bed for awhile this morning - just thinking. I feel so thankful for so many things, but this morning, I am so thankful for family. Family God has placed in my life biologically and also the ones that I have gained through marriage.

Last night we hung out with Dallas, Durrell's younger brother, and his girlfriend Shanna. Dallas is leaving for a 2 year college in Michigan on Monday to train for missionary aviation. Shanna has just recently joined the Glick clan and we love her! I was so glad to spend one last eve with them together before Dallas takes off.


Love you Dallas! We're so proud of you and can't wait to see all the big things God has in store for you come to life. We'll miss you randomly stopping by the house AND I'll miss you eating my food and commenting on how good it is:)  





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Remember last Saturday when I was feeling ambitious and Durrell and I didn't have much planned? Well, we ended up playing tourists for a day around town! We toured the Kitchen Kettle Village and then did some wine tasting at the Mount Hope Winery. It was a fun, relaxing day.










And last but not least . . . 

I came home from work on Wednesday to find a package from Overstock.com on my doorstep.
THANK YOU MOM, for my early, awesome birthday present!! I love it! 
We've already used it twice! You're the best :)
A popcorn popper!!! 


And today we have no real agenda again. This is wonderful. We will make breakfast together and then who knows what?? What a great way to spend a Saturday - just me and husband and whatever else is a bonus. 

Happy weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment