Tuesday, June 21, 2011

L O V E

I am so blessed to have the love of family, close friends and my hubby.

This past weekend we had a cousin get-together. Marty, Rose and I are all within 6 months apart. We are first cousins and grew up together. There is a bond between us that no matter how much time passes in between visits, we always pick up where we left off. We decided it would be fun for the 3 of us and our men to have a cookout. Marty has been dating John for a couple years and Rose is married and has 2 kids.

Rose's little girl - Erin. My "niece" who was also our flower girl.
It was a fun eve filled with lots of  food, very competitive corn hole, and a camp fire.



This past Sunday, my Love and I had tickets to go see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang at the Fulton Opera House in the city. We turned it into a date day and went for sushi at our favorite place - Sakura. Was a great, fun day! 





What a great weekend! My heart is happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment