Thursday, June 16, 2011

confessions of a perfectionist . . .

I am a perfectionist. I've finally admitted it. Now that the house is "done" as far as the construction end, my job begins - decorating. In my mind it needs to be done NOW and be perfect right off the bat. I had a melt down last night as I went from store to store trying to find stuff to go with the ideas in my head. I brought everything home and it just didn't flow. Today I will be returning almost everything. *Sigh*

On the bright side, I did go to the Goodwill Bargain Bin and find some steals!
All for $4!!!


I'm breaking down and showing pics of the house. Laying my pride and perfectionism down *grins* . . .

DURING DEMO:

and now


This is the finished living room (the curtains, lamps and pillows are temporary AND FOR SALE unless someone can show me a nice way to make brown work with grey . . . )


Dining Room Before:




AND NOW:






This was all for you mom. Love and miss you! Can't wait til you can see it in person!!!!!!!!!



1 comment:

  1. wow wow wow wow wow wow what a transformation!!!!! it looks great!

    ReplyDelete