5 Ingredient No Bake Fudge Drops
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (chill)
Keywords: no bake raw dessert dairy-free gluten-free grain-free paleo refined sugar-free soy-free sugar-free vegan vegetarian chocolate
Ingredients (20 ping pong sized balls)
- 2 tbsp lite coconut milk
- 1/2 cup cashini butter or coconut butter - see note
- 6 medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside
- In the bowl of a processor or blender, combine coconut milk, medjool dates, and coconut oil until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and pulse until fully incorporated.
- Using a tablespoon, spoon mixture onto prepared baking sheet and place in the freezer for 1 hour, or fridge for 3.
- Once a bit more solid, roll each drop of fudge into a ball and place in a plastic container.
- Seal container and return back to freezer until ready to eat.
- note: I chose cashini and/or coconut butter because they’re harder at room temperature and will help to hold the balls together better than say an almond butter or peanut butter. Although I haven’t tried it, you could try omitting the milk and using 1/2 cup of the nut butter of your choice.