I have a weakness for chocolate!
This may be another favorite dessert recipe! And of course, it's ingredients are better for you than the store bought pudding mix. I tried it once before using almond milk and didn't care for it. It was sort of watery tasting. This time around I used real milk and man is it yummy!!!
Easy Chocolate Pudding Recipe
- 1/3 c. honey
- 4 tbsp. arrowroot powder (or organic corn starch)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 c. milk (or coconut milk)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. butter (if using coconut milk, omit this)
1. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together arrowroot powder, cocoa, and milk until relatively smooth. In a small saucepan, combine the honey and the milk mixture over medium heat. Cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
2. Once thickened, remove from heat, stir in vanilla and butter until evenly distributed.
3. Serves 4-6. Enjoy your tasty, warm, gooey, relatively healthy, and definitely easy chocolate pudding!