Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I'm on a posting roll :)

Since I am not working as much, I have gotten into an organize everything mode! And with that comes some crafty-ness as I try to find homes for un-organized things . . . like CHRISTMAS CARDS!

I love getting Christmas card photos from friends! It's fun getting the mail around the holidays, knowing that there will most likely be a photo card from a friend. But what to do with all those photos AFTER Christmas?? I've heard of friends that throw them away. I couldn't bring myself to do that, so up until today, they have been stashed in envelopes in closets.

Thanks to this fun idea on Pinterest, I now found a fun way to keep, organize and display Christmas greeting card photos. 

Front - I just printed on card stock! 

punched holes in all the photos . . . 

and used ribbon to tie them together . . . the back is a blank piece of cardstock . . .

while I was at it, I did 2009 and 2010!


Guess it's time to go clean now. I'm sure I'll find more organizing along the way :)

No comments:

Post a Comment