Thursday, May 29, 2014

Your grace abounds in deepest waters
Your sovereign hand will be my guide
Where feet may fail and fear surrounds me
You've never failed and You won't start now

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me

Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Saviour


For over 2 years, we have had big dreams of moving to Texas. Our attempts at making it happen continuously failed. In the last couple of weeks, doors have been opening and our dreams are becoming a reality. Our house has sold. We are now free to make the move we've been hoping for!

If all goes as planned with the settlement of our house, we will be headed South by July 12th. That is in 6 weeks!!! 

Do we have a house in Texas yet? Nope.
Does Babe have a definite job lined up? Nope.
Are we nervous or scared? Sometimes.
Are we excited to embrace a new life? Most days.
Why are we moving? Why not. (my parents live there, which is a big draw . . . we've also found an amazing church that we absolutely love . . . And we keep thinking, if we don't do this, we'll always wonder "what if".)
Are we crazy? Probably.

To most people, we are crazy and maybe even foolish. And then there are those few who encourage us onward, daring us to step out of our comfort zone and embrace change and growth. 

I know it will not be easy. Packing has already proved to be more of an emotional process than I realized. We are leaving behind all that we have ever known. But I also know that we are about to embark on a journey that will change us for the better and we will (hopefully) never be the same again. 

Here we go, ya'll! ;)

-A


2 comments: