Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall decor

The crisp air, cool nights and sunny skies filled with marshmallow-y clouds have brought giddy-ness to my being. My heart feels as though it is singing as I drive along back roads and spot pumpkins at the local roadside stands!! Fall has arrived! And I LOVE it!!
I don't think I realized until the past few years that Fall is most definitely my favorite season. Spring is a close second. There's something so fresh and crisp about Fall. It feels to me like a season of maturing (not sure how to explain that . . .) 

Fall is my favorite season to decorate for. I don't have the outside done yet, but the inside of our house is definitely harvesty :) I know it may be early, but I couldn't resist! 












Hope you feel inspired today :)

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment