I kept wanting to sew a book cover for it and never seemed to get around to it. Today was the day! I finally buckled down and made one after finding this tutorial. It was very easy except my first go I made it too small. So I opened up the seams and re - stitched it, this time sewing closer to the edge of the fabric. Also, don't round your corners. I thought I needed to for some reason but as you can see, my book has square corners!
Finished product! (not a HUGE fan of the pink, but I have an excessive amount of pink fabric from a shower and am trying to get rid of it.)
I hot glued the buttons on but if you want to ensure they REALLY stay, you could sew them.
I added a little lace elastic loop on the back cover. I hot glued it. I may stitch over it to ensure it stays!
So there you have it :)